[DeTomaso] FW: Front Sway Bar Bracket broken

Joseph F. Byrd, Jr. byrdjf at embarqmail.com
Sat Aug 19 13:23:43 EDT 2017

Oops...

You didn't mention where the failure occurred.   Just looking, I would say the weak spot is the transition from the bushing wrap and the flats for bolting to frame.

I would think this could be improved just using a custom washer that would hold the radius of that transition.
After making the attached sketch, I had a better thought to make the washer thicker with a stepped bore and use a recessed allen head Joe