[DeTomaso] General question and Pantera parts for sale

The DeTomaso Registry Guy detomasoregistry at gmail.com
Fri Aug 18 16:22:29 EDT 2017

Hello Dave,

You did not specify which VIN range you need to match.

..1971 seats have longitudinal lines, later 1972 seats did not.
I'll go check the registry for details on your car.

The registry does >not< have a photo of your door jam VIN plate (with the month/year code).

So I'll guess your car needs a 2/72 period stock seat.

I believe Hall and others (Sac Restorations ???) can supply stock-looking seat skins.

Good Hunting!

Chuck

GENERAL QUESTION:

I am a relatively new owner (July 2017). I am looking for a set of stock
seats. My car has really comfortable SCHEEL seats, however being 6'2" I am
looking for a pair of the "thinner" the stock seats. The seats I have are in
very nice condition. Does anyone have a pair for sale in any condition. Also
does anyone make replacement covers for the stock seats? If original seats
are not available I am interested in what have people have used?

FOR SALE:

Pair of SCHEEL seats. These are very comfortable seats with great support.

Nice L rubber bumper.

Brackets associated with the front marker lights.

Set of four 15" Campy wheels, with Pirelli tires (DOT code 2000) 100 miles
or less on them.

Thanks,

Dave