[DeTomaso] General question and Pantera parts for sale

Dave Hofman david.hofman at cox.net
Fri Aug 18 15:47:48 EDT 2017

GENERAL QUESTION:

I am a relatively new owner (July 2017). I am looking for a set of stock
seats. My car has really comfortable SCHEEL seats, however being 6'2" I am
looking for a pair of the "thinner" the stock seats. The seats I have are in
very nice condition. Does anyone have a pair for sale in any condition. Also
does anyone make replacement covers for the stock seats? If original seats
are not available I am interested in what have people have used?

FOR SALE:

Pair of SCHEEL seats. These are very comfortable seats with great support.

Nice L rubber bumper.

Brackets associated with the front marker lights.

Set of four 15" Campy wheels, with Pirelli tires (DOT code 2000) 100 miles
or less on them.

Thanks,

Dave