[DeTomaso] Chassis

Jack Donahue demongusta at gmail.com
Fri Aug 18 11:40:52 EDT 2017

Steve:
Two things:
1) - yes, the hex shaped sleeve pretty much guarantees no rotation of the sleeve inside the bushing - so it seems. And as I recall, I had the hex-shaped sleeves also. Which leads me to;
2) when you drilled the housing and inserted the zerks, did you make it so the grease exiting the zerk is deposited on the surface of the bushing - the interface between bushing and housing? And, if so, and the bushing gets nice and slippery (and quiet), how does the grease reach the end tabs?