[DeTomaso] Front Sway Bar Bracket broken

B Hower b.hower3400 at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 18 10:01:08 EDT 2017

Lolita, Lolita, how you keep me busy ! !

Anyone have information on why this might occur? She broke a ( driver's side ) chrome plated one, which I replaced with a painted version. That one is now broken.
Lolita broke another item 30:
 http://www.panterasbywilkinson.com/webpages/catalog/ill5c.html
Thanks for help in advance,
Bud #3400 ( Drive it like there is no tomorrow -- for there may not be ! )