[DeTomaso] Chassis

Matt nwpantera at gmail.com
Fri Aug 18 00:42:36 EDT 2017

With all due respect Dave it still sounds like you are not 100% positive
where the squeaks are coming from.
You checked the sway bar bushings. They are rubber. Survey says rubber
don't squeak.
So that leaves the suspension bushings. Are they rubber or poly? You
haven't said which they are that I've read.
I would think suspension bushings not sway bars would have more tendency to
squeak given your symptoms.
I would verify that for sure before making my next move.
If they are in fact poly then that's the problem and you've got plenty of
help in that department ;-)

Personally I prefer the original rubber bushings. I think the stated
potential issues associated with poly just don't seem to be worth the
handling gains.
That's because I don't race my car enough to justify it. Some do and that's
usually is a popular upgrade.
I like a car with a forgiving ride and a little wiggle in it! Hence rubber.
Matt
3584

   On Thu, Aug 17, 2017 at 6:03 PM, [1]djenkins at vanguardtrailer.com