[DeTomaso] '72 on eBay no reserve $50K

Cullen McCann cmccann1972 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 17 06:21:37 EDT 2017

In my opinion, Marshall Smith is correct. Zero feedback seller rating. You
can't list hardly anything expensive on eBay with no seller history or
reputation and expect people to bid. Thats how scams happen.

People talk all the time about how they have been scammed on eBay, and I
know it happens.  But I personally believe that if you pay attention to the
seller ratings and look at the seller history you can avoid 99% of these
problems.....

Cullen

   In my opinion, Marshall Smith is correct. Zero feedback seller rating.
   You can't list hardly anything expensive on eBay with no seller history
   or reputation and expect people to bid. Thats how scams happen.A
   People talk all the time about how they have been scammed on eBay, and
   I know it happens.A  But I personally believe that if you pay attention

   On Aug 16, 2017 3:45 PM, "Julian Kift" <[1]julian_kift at hotmail.com>