[DeTomaso] '72 on eBay no reserve $50K

The DeTomaso Registry Guy detomasoregistry at gmail.com
Wed Aug 16 16:44:20 EDT 2017

Photos of the interior look like it was yellow, unless that's just an artifact of shading?  The engine compartment looks like it was
stripped and refinished at some point?
This is from an earlier sale (of the same car???) in seller's ebay feedback:

| Car is a rust bucket, only showed pictures after winning car  | j***j  ( 3279)   | During past year |
|   | De Tomaso: Pantera 72 rare color and luggage rack (#232102160416) | US $60,400.00 |   |

It would have been more informative for the eBay buyer (j***j) leaving that feedback, to have
supplied the pictures he referenced, to inform future potential buyers.
But eBay does not provide this ability.

May this car sell at a price fair to both sides, given full knowledge of the condition.

I've been informed that this is Pantera 2339.  I feel I need to go look it up in the registry.

Chuck