[DeTomaso] '72 on eBay no reserve $50K

Ken Green kenn_green at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 16 16:19:29 EDT 2017

Photos of the interior look like it was yellow, unless that's just an artifact of shading?  The engine compartment looks like it was stripped and refinished at some point?
This is from an earlier sale (of the same car???) in seller's ebay feedback:

| Car is a rust bucket, only showed pictures after winning car  | j***j  ( 3279)   | During past year |
|   | De Tomaso: Pantera 72 rare color and luggage rack (#232102160416) | US $60,400.00 |   |