[DeTomaso] Any grill mesh reminants laying around?

Larry Stock larrys at panteraparts.com
Mon Aug 14 12:32:32 EDT 2017

Look at it closely Mike, it looks like a sharper crimped bend weave mesh,
and they are silver soldered to the inside of the SS outer Bezel. If we
have room in the car, I¹ll bring some to Monterey to show you the subtle
but distinctive differences.
Larry

On 8/13/17, 10:17 PM, "DeTomaso on behalf of Mike Drew via DeTomaso"
<detomaso-bounces at server.detomasolist.com on behalf of