[DeTomaso] Bigua -> Qvale Mangusta -> MG ?

The DeTomaso Registry Guy detomasoregistry at gmail.com
Fri Aug 11 17:45:15 EDT 2017

During the "Parting Out" of DeTomaso, assets were split up and sold.

One of the assets was a EU/US DOT approved/certified platform.

I heard it went to Rover/MG before that company was split up and parts sold.

I always wondered what happened to the platform, and if MG did anything with it.

Well I found the MG that was built up from the platform, the MG SV-R.

 A link to the photos I received can be found on the ProvaMoMemMain page (link below)

What do you think of the looks/design ?

Chuck

The De Tomaso Registry Guy

http://www.detomasoregistry.org/Members/ProvaMoMemMain.asp