[DeTomaso] Too Funny! (Only GT40 content)

Larry-Ohio Time Corp Larry at ohiotimecorp.com
Thu Aug 10 20:19:33 EDT 2017

The long URL needs to be "Finched"

Larry (remember when) - Cleveland

.

-----Original Message-----
From: DeTomaso [mailto:detomaso-bounces at server.detomasolist.com] On Behalf
Of The DeTomaso Registry Guy
Sent: Thursday, August 10, 2017 8:15 PM
To: List DeTomaso Forum
Subject: [DeTomaso] Too Funny! (Only GT40 content)

Wait... EVERYBODY does know when a link continues to the next line on YOUR
displayed page
(for example really long link lines like this one...)

You need to include the full text to get to the right location, right ???

I can not control YOUR editor's margin limits, so I can not control when,
where, or even IF
your editor will "Line-Wrap"...

We all know this, yes ?

All of this appears as ONE line, even if I fill this line well beyond the
common 78 character width limit.

My received-message screen display margin is set to 78 characters, or
more..., and I still get the occasional line-wrap.

Chuck