[DeTomaso] NPC Dodge Demon

jderyke at aol.com jderyke at aol.com
Thu Aug 10 14:16:54 EDT 2017

I suggest driving one now. The new models normally do not change all that much in a year and a few miles at the wheel might make up your mind.

Hi all,I'm looking to get one of the soon to be released Dodge Demons,and to be honest I'm struggling .Has anyone on this list have a magic wand they would be willing to use in my direction?
Thanks in advance.

Regards Michael

   I suggest driving one now. The new models normally do not change all
   that much in a year and a few miles at the wheel might make up your
   mind.
   use the links above.