[DeTomaso] Coolant Hose Pt # needed

B Hower b.hower3400 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 8 10:09:18 EDT 2017

 I need Napa or similar coolant hose number for Pantera under floor tube to the surge tank. Fits just under crank pulley area .......... need a hose within an hour or so....
Hope one of you have the number available.......
Thanks in advance ......

Bud #3400 ( Drive it like there is no tomorrow -- for there may not be ! )