[DeTomaso] SN 5533 Racing this coming weekend at Portland

Steve Lisa stevelisa at patentit.com
Mon Aug 7 14:50:51 EDT 2017

All,

We are heading back out Portland International Raceway for the SCCA Triple
Race Weekend.  We will be racing SN 5533 in the VP3 Group on Friday,
Saturday and Sunday.  I have attached a schedule if any of the local
members are interested in coming out.

Here is partial list of the changes/upgrades since last run:

   1. FIA Legal 18 Gallon fuel cell
   2. Rebuilt race motor (we overheated our last motor)
   3. Rebuilt radiator/water/cooling lines/improved water pump
   4. Relocated oil cooler to rear vent
   5. Freshened ZF
   6. If time permits, we will gut and re-baffle the stock mufflers

We plan on running all weekend.  But, feel free to text me at 312-320-5888
to make sure we are still running before heading to the track.  It would be
great to see a few more Pantera's parked in our pit space!

Regards,

Steven G. Lisa, Esq.
Email: SteveLisa at PatentIt.com
Direct: 312-320-5888

<http://www.patentit.com>

*Scottsdale Office* | *P*: 480.535.6656  |  *F:* 480.535.6628  |  *A:* 7689
East Paradise Lane, Suite 2, Scottsdale, AZ 85260

*Chicago Office *|* P:* 312.752.4357  |  *F:* 312.896.5633  |  *A:* 55 E.
Monroe Street, Suite 3800, Chicago, IL 60603
www.PatentIt.com

This email is intended only for the recipient above, and may contain
confidential and privileged information. If you received this email in
error, please destroy it and indicate such by return email to me. Thank you.