[DeTomaso] P-car shirts

Stephen Nelson steve at snclocks.com
Mon Aug 7 10:46:59 EDT 2017

Funny that - I have a couple of nephews in town, been driving the various
cars we own.  Our Daytona is a thug - I'd say it is the most brutal to
drive.  The Pantera - very refined actually - sure, with over 450 hp and
just a few fewer footpounders, it has power - but it just delivers it in
such a smooth way - not a thug at all.  More of a velvet glove hiding a fist
of steel perhaps....

The XKE - a gentleman's leather driving glove, and the Elise - Tigger with a
penchant for high revs....