[DeTomaso] NPC - Mid-engine C8 Vette to be a Holden?

JFFR pantera at vtc.net
Sun Aug 6 23:10:32 EDT 2017

/"I love my new Corvette. I can sit in 100 degree traffic - nice & cool,
listening to music, having a conversation, LOTS of punch when/if I need
it, and KNOW I will reach my destination - and back."

/It is my understanding that only the automatic transmission equipped
ZO6 models have the overheating problem. It seems like the new car
manufacturers are in a major horse power race with each other and horse
power sells these days! Making lots of horse power can also produce heat. /
/