[DeTomaso] NPC - Mid-engine C8 Vette to be a Holden?

Jack Donahue demongusta at gmail.com
Sun Aug 6 13:54:49 EDT 2017

I love my new Corvette. I can sit in 100 degree traffic - nice &  cool, listening to music, having a conversation, LOTS of punch when/if I need it, and KNOW I will reach my destination - and back. The 7-speed is fun. It’s so user-friendly - but then again, I didn’t get the Z06 rocket-ship. I’m turning 70, and just don’t need that kind of JUICE anymore. Different strokes….  Hopefully, everyone will get there. I recently got pulled over for 86mph in a 55 zone - only wrote me for no front plate - nice - bought a “flip-out’ plate holder - so its legal, AND invisible when folded down. When I went to have it “written-off” the CHP (California) - inspector hesitated regarding the “invisibility” of the flip-up/down-unit - of course I had it flipped-up for the inspection - I found out another officer at the station was thinking of buying one (he came outside to look at the car & ask questions), I showed him how it can disappear - he liked it - but the inspector didn’t. So, I had to explain the ticket was for NOT having one, and now I have one. Simple. I didn’t get a  ticket for having one and having it flipped down.
jack