[DeTomaso] NPC - Mid-engine C8 Vette to be a Holden?

Mike Drew MikeLDrew at aol.com
Fri Aug 4 22:52:02 EDT 2017

Mike,

Google is your friend.

http://www.caranddriver.com/news/2019-chevrolet-corvette-mid-engine-c8-spy-photos-news

There are a million other links showing the same photos.

I don't want one. But it will be interesting to see if they actually make it?

Mike

Sent from my iPad

   [1]http://www.caranddriver.com/news/2019-chevrolet-corvette-mid-engine-

   [3]www.panterasnorthwest.com

   [1][1][15]https://www.google.com/url?rct=j&sa=t&url=https://www.wheelsm

   [2][16]https://www.google.com/url?rct=j&sa=t&url=https://www.wheelsmag.

          [3][17]DeTomaso at server.detomasolist.com

   etc.)

          use the links above.

          Members who post to this list grant license to the list to
     forward

        any

          message posted here to all past, current, or future members of
     the

          list. They also grant the list owner permission to maintain an

        archive

          1.

        [1][19]https://www.google.com/url?rct=j&sa=t&url=https://www.whee
     lsmag.com