[DeTomaso] LinkedIn Scam

Will Kooiman will.kooiman at gmail.com
Fri Aug 4 06:32:47 EDT 2017

This might change next year, at least for European Union citizens.

The EU is pushing for privacy laws that have teeth.  It is called EU GDPR.
 Almost every US state has privacy laws, but they are difficult to
enforce, and the fines are not significant.

The difference with EU GDPR is the size of the fines.  FB, Linked In, etc.
could be fined up to $40 million dollars for failure to comply with the
regulation.  All you have to do is send them something and ask to be
³forgotten².

The last I heard, the EU is hiring 4,500 regulators to enforce EU GDPR.
Whether the EU is successful with EU GDPR remains to be seen.

On 8/3/17, 9:30 PM, "DeTomaso on behalf of The DeTomaso Registry Guy"
<detomaso-bounces at server.detomasolist.com on behalf of