[DeTomaso] LinkedIn Scam

The DeTomaso Registry Guy detomasoregistry at gmail.com
Thu Aug 3 21:30:16 EDT 2017

interesting,

I got the linkedin request from "Chuck Melton  at slickpaint--Bill Gaino too" wonder what they are up to?

Peter

I can tell you about the LinkedIn scam....

First of all, I do not have the time or interest in Facebook, twitter, LinkedIn etc...

I personally get bombarded with spam from LinkedIn.
It is sent to many of my e-mail addresses used, or formerly-used,
in regards to the Registry effort.

I received over the last couple of days several messages from LinkedIn regarding
connecting with Bill Gaino.  So many in fact that I sent/forwarded a couple of the messages
directly to Bill...  (Hey stop this crap.)

But HIS spam filter made me fill out some forms, with the picture of scrambled letters etc...
Just so I could let Bill know I was getting BOMBED!

As it turns out, Bill tells me LinkedIn thinks that I own his business
(www.slickpaint.com - I think) and LinkedIn must have taken his contact list
and SPAMMED everyone on it.  Worse, they say it is me...  HA!

As my true and close friends know just how much I HATE FB, Twitter, LinkedIn etc...
that they know anything from them is spam (whether it >seems< it came from me or not)

I WILL NEVER EVER USE THAT Life-Stealing crap... LI, FB, and other such garbage spewing organizations.

I would like to return the favor, especially to LinkedIn by forwarding their spam back to them.
But like most modern internet businesses (that are really social scams),
you can't actually REACH anyone at the biz.

Burn in HELL LinkedIn!