[DeTomaso] Someone is scamming people with my name AND my car!

Himes, Terry (397C) terry.himes at jpl.nasa.gov
Thu Aug 3 16:31:21 EDT 2017

Mark,

Thanks for sharing that.  And because I consider us a family I will also pile-on and let everyone know that
there is a huge number of scams for vacation rental homes also.  Every week in my complex there are people
to travel from all over the country with their families, only to find they have been scammed.  One couple last
week flew in from England.  Nothing the cops can do about it, except write a report.

Very sad.

Terry

Terry W. Himes
JPL Jet Propulsion Laboratory