[DeTomaso] NPC - Mid-engine C8 Vette to be a Holden?

Brent Stewart bjbstewart at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 3 15:18:54 EDT 2017

.Yeah, but this one has spy photos!  Most magazines I've read are giving it quite a bit of credibility.  My guess is that they will slot it below the Audi R8 and NSX competition, so maybe in the $125k range?  I assume they will keep the front engine line going forward as well, making the mid more exclusive. .If it looks anything like this, I'm buying one! :-)..brent.