[DeTomaso] Stoptech rotor scrape

audionut at hushmail.com audionut at hushmail.com
Tue Aug 1 18:31:48 EDT 2017

Hey guys--
Just finished putting the left rotor on and the top forward edge of
the caliper is scraping just a tiny bit on the rotor causing about a
1/8" thick scratch mark.
As instructed by Mike D., I removed the stock shim between the caliper
and it's mount.  The rotor can be turned by hand but turning it is
slightly more difficult than usual.  Not sure if this is something
that will simply grind away after a time or if I should get into
filing down the caliper. John73L #5909
 Sent using Hushmail