[DeTomaso] Best racing brake pads for the stock calipers and vented rotors

Steve Lisa stevelisa at patentit.com
Sat Apr 29 16:46:00 EDT 2017

This car will only be racing, hard.  It is will rarely see a "track" day or
the street.  So is that compound right?

Regards,

Steven G. Lisa, Esq.
Email: SteveLisa at PatentIt.com
Direct: 312-320-5888

Scottsdale Office | P: 480.535.6656  |  F: 480.535.6628  |  A: 7689 E.
Paradise Lane, Suite 2, Scottsdale, AZ 85260

Chicago Office | P: 312.752.4357  |  F: 312.896.5633  |  A: 55 E. Monroe
Street, Suite 3800, Chicago, IL 60603

On Apr 29, 2017 1:08 PM, <jderyke at aol.com> wrote:

> Porterfield recommends their R4-s pad compound for street & track in a
> Pantera. Pads are slip-ins
> for Wilwood & stock Girling fronts although not for the stock rear
> toy-calipers, as Asa Jay mentioned. Works fine on our '72 with Wilwoods.

-------------- next part --------------
   This car will only be racing, hard.A  It is will rarely see a "track"
   day or the street.A  So is that compound right?

   On Apr 29, 2017 6:24 AM, "Jeff Detrich" <[1][7]jjdetrich at gmail.com>
   A A A [1][2][3][9]http://w7tsc.org
   A A A [2][3][4][10]http://www.teampanteraracing.com
[...]
   A A A AA A Email: [3][11]SteveLisa at PatentIt.com
   A A A AA A [2][4][6][12]www.PatentIt.com
   A A A AA A 1. [4][5][7][13]http://www.patentit.com/
   A A A AA A 2. [5][6][8][14]http://www.PatentIt.com/
   A A A [6][7][9][15]DeTomaso at server.detomasolist.com
   A A A [7][8][10][16]http://server.detomasolist.com/mailman/
   listinfo/detomaso
   A A A To manage your subscription (change email address,
   unsubscribe,
   A A A etc.) use the li
   A A A nks above.
   A A A Members who post to this list grant license to the list to
   forward
   A A A any message p
   A A A osted here to all past, current, or future members of the
   list. They
   A A A also grant
   A A A the list owner permission to maintain an archive or approve
   the
   A A A archiving of lis
   A A A t messages.
   A A A -----
   A A A No virus found in this message.
   A A A Version: 2016.0.8013 / Virus Database: 4776/14401 - Release
   Date:
   A A A 04/28/17
   A A A References
   A A A AA A 1. [10][12][18]http://w7tsc.org/
   A A A AA A 2. [11][13][19]http://www.teampanteraracing.com/
   A A A AA A 3. [20]mailto:[12]SteveLisa at PatentIt.com
   A A A AA A 4. [13][14][21]http://www.patentit.com/
   A A A AA A 5. [14][15][22]http://www.PatentIt.com/
   A A A AA A 6. [23]mailto:[15][16]DeTomaso at server.detomasolist.com
   A A A AA A 7. [16][17][24]http://server.detomasolist.com/mailman/
   listinfo/detomaso
   A A A AA A 8. [17][18][25]http://www.avg.com/
   A A 1. [28]mailto:[21]asajay at asajay.com
   A A 2. [22][29]http://w7tsc.org/
   A A 3. [23][30]http://www.teampanteraracing.com/
   A A 4. [24][31]http://www.PatentIt.com/
   A A 5. [25][32]http://www.patentit.com/
   A A 6. [26][33]http://www.PatentIt.com/
   A A 7. [34]mailto:[27]DeTomaso at server.detomasolist.com
   A A 9. [29][36]http://www.avg.com/
   A 10. [30][37]http://w7tsc.org/
   A 11. [31][38]http://www.teampanteraracing.com/
   A 12. [39]mailto:[32]SteveLisa at PatentIt.com
   A 13. [33][40]http://www.patentit.com/
   A 14. [34][41]http://www.PatentIt.com/
   A 15. [42]mailto:[35]DeTomaso at server.detomasolist.com
   A 17. [37][44]http://www.avg.com/
   A 18. [45]mailto:[38]DeTomaso at server.detomasolist.com
   etc.) use the links above.
   1. [49]mailto:jjdetrich at gmail.com
   2. [50]mailto:asajay at asajay.com
   3. [51]http://w7tsc.org/
   4. [52]http://www.teampanteraracing.com/
   5. tel:[53]312-320-5888
   6. [54]http://www.PatentIt.com/
   7. [55]http://www.patentit.com/
   8. [56]http://www.PatentIt.com/
   9. [57]mailto:DeTomaso at server.detomasolist.com
   11. [59]http://www.avg.com/
   12. [60]http://w7tsc.org/
   13. [61]http://www.teampanteraracing.com/
   14. [62]http://www.patentit.com/
   15. [63]http://www.PatentIt.com/
   16. [64]mailto:DeTomaso at server.detomasolist.com
   18. [66]http://www.avg.com/
   19. [67]mailto:DeTomaso at server.detomasolist.com
   21. [69]mailto:asajay at asajay.com
   22. [70]http://w7tsc.org/
   23. [71]http://www.teampanteraracing.com/
   24. [72]http://www.PatentIt.com/
   25. [73]http://www.patentit.com/
   26. [74]http://www.PatentIt.com/
   27. [75]mailto:DeTomaso at server.detomasolist.com
   29. [77]http://www.avg.com/
   30. [78]http://w7tsc.org/
   31. [79]http://www.teampanteraracing.com/
   32. [80]mailto:SteveLisa at PatentIt.com
   33. [81]http://www.patentit.com/
   34. [82]http://www.PatentIt.com/
   35. [83]mailto:DeTomaso at server.detomasolist.com
   37. [85]http://www.avg.com/