[DeTomaso] Techno question: Small carb part

Charles Engles cengles at cox.net
Fri Apr 28 20:49:33 EDT 2017

Dear Forum,

                     There is a small part on the carb throttle arm/lever
that connects to the end of the Pantera throttle cable.  The part is a small
metal ball on top of a cone-like pedestal that fits sideways in the throttle
arm.  The Pantera throttle cable end captures the ball of the carb arm in
the socket of the end of the throttle cable.

                     If I have explained this well enough for it to make
sense, then dumb questions follow:

1)       What is the proper name of that fiddly bit, little ball thingee??

2)       Where can I find one or two or three on a Saturday morning??  {
PLEASE don't tell me to back to the Temple of Auto Parts Disappointment: my
local NAPA store....}

                                       Warmest regards,  Chuck Engles