[DeTomaso] Latest DeTomaso rumors

marshallgsmith marshallgsmith at sbcglobal.net
Fri Apr 28 02:52:51 EDT 2017

Really well said Mike.

Sent from my Verizon 4G LTE smartphone

-------- Original message --------
From: Mike & Elizabeth Thomas <mbefthomas at comcast.net>
Date: 4/27/17  6:01 PM  (GMT-08:00)
To: spkorb at gmail.com, 'DeTomaso Mail List' <detomaso at server.detomasolist.com>
Subject: Re: [DeTomaso] Latest DeTomaso rumors

When I was in Texas, I had the privilege of walking through the parking lot
with Tom Tjaarda, listening to him comment on the various modifications
owners had done to their cars.  With a few, he was definitely not pleased,
and went to lengths to describe his thoughts behind whatever dimension or
angle of the design he felt had been abused.  It make me realize what a
complete design the car was and is, and why in its' original form, remains
such a good looking shape even today.  It was not trying to pick up on some
trend or follow a current design craze: it was its' own car.

Mike Thomas
Pres., Panteras Northwest
206-795-3302
Yellow '74 #6328