[DeTomaso] Latest DeTomaso rumors

Bill Lewis lotus0005 at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 26 20:44:14 EDT 2017

If I were a designer, which I'm not, I would take the base model Pantera to design the new version.

Do not change anything exteriorly on the current body, except tweak the front from the windshield forward, adding some subtle body movement around front fenders and hood.  If possible - make getting in and out a little easier.  The interior can be modernized, and/or go retro with gauges, knobs, etc.  ----BILL Lewis