[DeTomaso] Latest DeTomaso rumors

audionut at hushmail.com audionut at hushmail.com
Wed Apr 26 15:11:55 EDT 2017

Sounds like an excellent idea to me.   And a much more plausible one
given that Ideal Ventures is new to car-making.  I'd find it hard not
to buy one (as long as it doesn't look like a Guara....). A zippy
little little screamer to get deTomaso back on the map......hmmmm.
Mr. Kim, meet Mr. Dubois.
 Sent using Hushmail
On April 26, 2017 at 11:35 AM, "Patrick HALS"  wrote:I read all posts
with great attention.
A new DT would , by all means, be a great idea, but it does not
absolutely
NEED  to be overexpensive ! .
Claude Dubois, who, for sure, knows what he is talking about when it
comes
to DT, had a fantastic idea about it a couple of years ago :
Great, redesigned, Pantera look ( that already exists) and a small
hybrid
engine from another manufacturer ( Toyota, Porsche, Audi, Ford.... ) ,
powerful, torquy, clean, low emission, based on some sort of Lotus
Elise
chassis ( unexpensive, great handling, light.... )
A penny for your thoughts !
Best to all !
Pat