[DeTomaso] Pantera Paloooooza?

Scott Mead scott at scottmeadphotography.com
Tue Apr 25 17:17:03 EDT 2017

Epic is only one of many the adjectives you could use to describe the Palooza. It's one of the few events that really typifies DeTomaso ownership: A large group of enthusiasts enjoying each other's company, the incredible diversity of the cars (from bone stock to wildly modified), fantastic organization (big kudos to TPOC for the awesome job) a perfect venue and most importantly, a great time had by all.

My only disappointment: that I didn't go to a previous Palooza!

Now that I think about it, Ed really used the right adjective, literally hitting a 2d nail on the head with a 20-lb. sledge: The Palooza was truly absofreakinlutely EPIC!!! Don't miss it next year.