[DeTomaso] Latest DeTomaso Rumor

The DeTomaso Registry Guy detomasoregistry at gmail.com
Mon Apr 24 18:52:30 EDT 2017

The 200 cars 'spoken for' does not necessarily mean 200 individual owners lined up or paid...

Sometimes, especially in marketing, meaning gets lost in the translation.

It could mean that many cars have been allocated to dealers.  If there were 20 dealers
(world-wide) that would be 10 cars per each dealer.
The Chinese market might, itself, be quite large for this car.
GM reported it sold more cars in China than the USA.
Anything can happen.

I'll keep an open mind as to what the future holds.

I would like to see a new DeTomaso car in production.

I'd even help the factory with a registry for the new car - grin.

Chuck