[DeTomaso] GT5-S

The DeTomaso Registry Guy detomasoregistry at gmail.com
Mon Apr 24 16:41:12 EDT 2017

I (Ted Wolch, Edmonton Canada) own 9494 I purchased this car from Roger Gossett about 7 years ago.
Yes It is an Amerisport.

>>>Thanks for speaking up Ted.  I have already resolved my confusion... But it is best to hear from the owner.

Roger's license plate was LASTCAT, while Tim's car was described as
"This was the last to leave the Amerisport factory in 1988..."

So the guy that sent in some pics thought they were the same car, and I didn't have vin pics to the contrary.

I note that you have not yet supplied any pics (a VIN photo) to the registry,
so 9494 is not yet connected to you.  Hey it has only been 7 years - grin.

If you care, you can send some fresh photos to ImageProcessor at DeTomasoRegistry.org
including the VIN photos, and the system will set up your account (if you have created one already).

As to your car, I hope you have enjoyed driving it some, before you find it a new home.
I happen to like the design, especially the rear valance.

I understand there is a white GT5-S in Niagara Falls Canada. I have not spoken to the owner
however I have been told that the serial number is one off from 9494. Which way I don't know. Yes my car is for sale
but no offers. If I can clear up any confusion regarding these cars I am happy to help

>>>As 9495 was last in Switzerland, that likely leaves 9493.

>>>If you tour the registry, searching for cars in Canada, there are about 130.
The number GT5-S in the registry (world wide) is currently 174.

The number of White GT5-S is 34, and the number of them in Canada is 1, yours.

So I suspect the registry has the car located elsewhere... or does not have information on a car
matching your description in that location.

Best of luck with your sale!  You have a wonderful car.

Chuck