[DeTomaso] Latest DeTomaso Rumor

Brent Stewart bjbstewart at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 24 13:12:03 EDT 2017

.Oh, stop it.  There are no new DeTomasos coming....

    On Monday, April 24, 2017 10:06 AM, Ed Mendez <edducati at mac.com> wrote:

   Yes, I met him too yesterday, cool guy.

  He did tell me "you know once I release the new Pantera, it will
  increase the value of your cars"

  See what happens. He said he already has a prototype built.
  Ed

  On Apr 24, 2017, at 10:00, Charles McCall <[1]charlesmccall at gmail.com>