[DeTomaso] Techno question: setting the engine brace bar properly

cengles at cox.net cengles at cox.net
Fri Apr 21 08:16:17 EDT 2017

Dear Mike,

        Ahem?  Full Disclosure?

       I had the stock exhaust manifold and after my first rebuild of
that engine (circa 2003?) bought a set of used Hall Big Bore Headers,
which I spiffed up and had ceramic coated.  The HBB bolted up nicely to
my stock exhaust, which I had coated at the same time.  Voila.  I
perfectly serviceable, although not optimal exhaust system.

        During the current engine build, I bought the exhaust portion of
the HBB system.  For this iteration, I will use the HBB system, which is
now complete.

        At this point the project is about 95% done.  This weekend I
expect to fabricate some custom spark plug wires.  Maybe it will be on
the ground and running by Sunday evening.

                         Warmest regards,  Chuck Engles