[DeTomaso] Techno question: setting the engine brace bar properly

cengles at cox.net cengles at cox.net
Thu Apr 20 13:12:31 EDT 2017

Dear Dave,

              Uh-oh.    I am glad that you agree with my first
assessment of the procedure, but I am confused again.  The resolution
must await more techno experts and information.  This is beginning to
sound a little bit like the great controversy of how to properly bleed
the Pantera cooling of air:  Nose up  versus Tail up.  Hopefully all
will be clear in short order.

                          Warmest regards,  Chuck Engles