[DeTomaso] Techno question: setting the engine brace bar properly

cengles at cox.net cengles at cox.net
Thu Apr 20 11:53:35 EDT 2017

Dear Richard and Charlie,

               Ah-hah!   That sounds correct.   A little voice told me
to check and despite having done it multiple times, the memory became
fuzzy.  Thanks very much.

                             Warmest regards, Chuck Engles

On Thu, Apr 20, 2017 at 9:47 AM, Charles McCall wrote:

  Dr. Chuck -  Someone who actually knows what they are talking about
will hopefully chime in, but I thought that the procedure was the
opposite. You needed to jack the car up to remove the weight from the
suspension and tighten the lock. But I don't have such a fancy system so
I've never done it myself - it's just what I think I remember.

On Thu, Apr 20, 2017 at 4:28 PM, < cengles at cox.net