[DeTomaso] Techno question: setting the engine brace bar properly

Charles McCall charlesmccall at gmail.com
Thu Apr 20 10:47:23 EDT 2017

Dr. Chuck -
Someone who actually knows what they are talking about will hopefully chime
in, but I thought that the procedure was the opposite. You needed to jack
the car up to remove the weight from the suspension and tighten the lock.
But I don't have such a fancy system so I've never done it myself - it's
just what I think I remember.