[DeTomaso] Some FIA Group 3 brake questions - circa 1973

jderyke at aol.com jderyke at aol.com
Wed Apr 19 22:38:35 EDT 2017

Hope you got in touch with Anders Hellburg in Sweden. Some info he sent years ago (enclosed) indicates that for 1973, two of the five possible calipers & rotors were homologated for Gr-3s by then & should be legal for world FIA vintage racing, but maybe Oregon is different. Now, actually finding the parts will be a challenge. Maybe Anders has contacts in Europe.
Good luck- J DeRyke