[DeTomaso] Detomaso SOHC heads?

Sean Korb spkorb at gmail.com
Wed Apr 19 11:28:57 EDT 2017

Because Racecar.  Just select a shorter driver :)

2. Having established this what do we have to do to make it win:

(i) Simply stated it must firstly be capable of lapping a racing
circuit quicker than any other car, with the least possible skill from
the driver, and doing it long enough to finish the race.

(ii) After this, and only after this, and with absolutely no
compromising of objective (2)(i) one has to consider how expensive it
is, how simple, how safe, & how easy to maintain, etc. NONE of these
aspects must detract one iota from (2)(i). “Good enough” is just NOT
good enough to win and keep winning.

--
'65 Suprang,'68 Cougar,'78 R100/7,'60 Metro,'59 A35,'71 Pantera #1382