[DeTomaso] Looking for a used or new tire

Matt nwpantera at gmail.com
Tue Apr 18 20:14:02 EDT 2017

I'm looking for one used/new Michelin Pilot Sport 335/35/17.
I took mine down to Les Schwab after a slow leak developed only to find out
it had been improperly mounted causing a tear on the bead.
I bought the whole tire/wheel set used so no recourse there.
If anyone can help or has a lead please contact me.
Thank you,
Matt
3584