[DeTomaso] Going to the Sun Rally 2016

jgkrenton at comcast.net jgkrenton at comcast.net
Mon Apr 17 20:16:28 EDT 2017

Kimmie is standing next to Brian....

FYI

Jeff

----- Original Message -----

From: "Mike & Elizabeth Thomas" <mbefthomas at comcast.net>
To: detomaso at server.detomasolist.com
Sent: Monday, April 17, 2017 5:11:41 PM
Subject: [DeTomaso] Going to the Sun Rally 2016

Last fall, weekend after Labor Day, Panteras Northwest drove up to Nelson BC, Canada for the car show there that takes over the town. While we were there, the Going to the Sun Rally came through as well, and took over the entire waterfront hotel. We had dinner there the evening of the show, and walking through the parking lot were all of the cars you see in the link below, including one Pantera. But also 2 Ferrari 250 California spyders, a 275 GTB4, a Daytona, a 365 GTC and GT 2+2, a big block Iso Grifo, a Toyota 2000, a 67 Mustang 428 SJC onvert, an old Alfa (you’ll see it in the pics) and far too many others to list. Our first group to leave Nelson on Sunday morning shared the ferry across the lake with most of these cars (third fourth pic in has our guy Brian Devine on the ferry boat, gray t-shirt and glasses to the left, looking at the boat full of beauties.

Open the link to see a whole bunch of great shots of their tour and the cars.

Mike Thomas

Pres., Panteras Northwest

206-795-3302

Yellow ’74 #6328

<http://www.panterasnorthwest.com/> www.panterasnorthwest.com

http://www.goingtothesunrally.org/pages/2016gallery.html

   Kimmie is standing next to Brian....
   FYI
   Jeff

   Last fall, weekend after Labor Day, Panteras Northwest drove up to
   Nelson BC, Canada for the car show there that takes over the town.
   While we were there, the Going to the Sun Rally came through as well,
   and took over the entire waterfront hotel.  We had dinner there the
   evening of the show, and walking through the parking lot were all of
   the cars you see in the link below, including one Pantera.  But also 2
   Ferrari 250 California spyders, a 275 GTB4, a Daytona, a 365 GTC and GT
   2+2, a big block Iso Grifo, a Toyota 2000, a 67 Mustang 428 SJC onvert,
   an old Alfa (youall see it in the pics) and far too many others to
   list.  Our first group to leave Nelson on Sunday morning shared the
   ferry across the lake with most of these cars (third fourth pic in has
   our guy Brian Devine on the ferry boat, gray t-shirt and glasses to the
   left, looking at the boat full of beauties.

   Open the link to see a whole bunch of great shots of their tour and the
   cars.

   Mike Thomas
   Pres., Panteras Northwest
   206-795-3302