[DeTomaso] Some FIA Group 3 brake questions - circa 1973

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 17 18:51:11 EDT 2017

Before posting for all and sundry I think you will find the forum is public domain, anyone can look in the archives (link at the bottom of each email) and see all postings, links, content etc.

A quick Google search will lead anyone to the archives to mine the data for email addresses, phone numbers and any other posted content of perceived use.

http://server.detomasolist.com/pipermail/detomaso/

Julian