[DeTomaso] HVAC Blower Motor Replacement

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 17 15:35:38 EDT 2017

Nothing else that sticks in my mind, other then putting it back together took some finessing to get the new motor clamped securely (had to pack it with a foam strip). Initially on one speed the squirrel cages just clipped the housing enough to make it sound like the squirrel had packed nuts in there rattling around!

Julian