[DeTomaso] Urgent brake booster replacement

Mike Drew MikeLDrew at aol.com
Sat Apr 15 15:04:36 EDT 2017

Barry,

Yup, that appears to be a Ferrari (or something else) booster. As far as I know all the De Tomaso cars use the same three-stud booster.

I removed one of those from a car I was working on a few months ago. What's hilarious is that whoever installed it got the clocking wrong by 90 degrees, so the fitting for the vacuum hose crashed into the fluid reservoir--it had been bent sideways for more than 20 years....