[DeTomaso] Need a set of stock front hubs

Mike & Elizabeth Thomas mbefthomas at comcast.net
Sat Apr 15 12:08:55 EDT 2017

I have a set of the SSBC (Stainless Steel Brake Corp) rotors I purchased
about 8 years ago, but one of the seals is quite loose, and I have to repack
it every year as it lets in enough moisture to mess up the grease.  These
are effectively late 60's mustang hubs/rotors.  Also, the studs are a
different thread, not an issue, more just an inconsistency.

Mike