[DeTomaso] Need a set of stock front hubs

bill at incendium.com bill at incendium.com
Fri Apr 14 22:08:33 EDT 2017

Julian, the guy that bought a cigarette boat with two 454's when his wife said no more cars. Sly...

CheersBill MooreCalgary
-------- Original message --------From: Julian Kift <julian_kift at hotmail.com> Date: 2017-04-14  10:01 PM  (GMT-05:00) To: Mike Drew <MikeLDrew at aol.com> Cc: detomaso at server.detomasolist.com, Mike & Elizabeth Thomas <mbefthomas at comcast.net> Subject: Re: [DeTomaso] Need a set of stock front hubs
Isn't this a case of the tail wagging the dog? It sounds a bit like saying "I bought some cool Miata rotors, but I don't have a Miata, where can I buy a Miata? Which of course may be perfectly okay if you desperately want a Miata and can sell it to your wife that you have these neat limited edition rotors to justify it..... that ain't gonna fly in my World, I'm just gonna get "you don't need another friggin car" as alas, I don't have the "do whatever you want dear" cool car girl wifey!

Why not just buy rotors that work with the hubs you have?

Julian