[DeTomaso] Need a set of stock front hubs

Mike Drew MikeLDrew at aol.com
Fri Apr 14 21:49:51 EDT 2017

Mike,

I told you I had stock front hubs available when you asked a few weeks ago, but you never responded?

I could have shipped them with your rotors!

So, would you like to buy some front hubs? :)

You can also buy aluminum hubs (not hats--that's different) from the vendors for $$$$$$$$.

Mike

Sent from my iPad