[DeTomaso] Techno Question: Hall Big Bore header-exhaust donut-type gasket

Charles Engles cengles at cox.net
Fri Apr 14 21:12:40 EDT 2017

Dear Mike,

                     I believe you, but when I call the befuddled parts guy,
he tells me that he has "500" gaskets and if I don't tell him the car it
goes on or the exact part number then he doesn't have the time to look for
it.  Sigh.   I may be reduced to taking a Big Bore header  with me as I
wander from parts store to parts store trying to find someone who knows
parts rather than a computer program. Sigh.

                     Thanks.

                                              Warmest regards,  Chuck Engles