[DeTomaso] Techno Question: Hall Big Bore header-exhaust donut-type gasket

Charles Engles cengles at cox.net
Fri Apr 14 20:52:52 EDT 2017

Dear Forum,

                       In the last two years, I have built a new engine and
some other sundry things, but I seem to have misplaced the donut type
exhaust gasket for the Hall Big Bore system.   SOB's Pantera database shows
that NAPA EXH 31381 is recommended, but my local NAPA warehouse does NOT
have it in stock  ("The closest store that has it is DesMoines, Iowa."
Thanks.  That helps a lot.  )

                     In desperation, I actually called Pep Boys.   No help
there.

                     Would anyone know of another donut type exhaust gasket
option?

                                         Warmest regards,  Chuck Engles