[DeTomaso] NPT Windows update to Windows 7, on 4/13/2013 was <30 sec to start before update, now 10 minutes?

Ken Green kenn_green at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 14 18:55:20 EDT 2017

Has anyone else had this?  This is a 2 month old Dell XPS 8900 in my office.  We also have 3 old Dell Vostros that had updates and were not affected.
I get a screen with DELL that sits there for like 5 minutes, then a blank screen, and then eventually startup.  Runs fine after that.
I Googled it, and found some else with the same issue on the same day, no solution posted?
Ken